Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Melbourne, Street - Surprise in a corner

I was stopped in my tracks when I saw these lovely watering cans used as flower pots. Aren't they pretty?

Using the 50mm, I find myself wanting to document details more and more. And these watering cans/pots make a lovely sight!











I then went round the other side to try take it from another angle.













And saw some more lovely pots. Love the colours of the previous ones though.

But boy am I glad that I went round the other angle, because there was a surprise!

When I took this picture, I wondered what on earth was that grey blob in the back.










There's a pigeon there standing on one leg! Lol







2 comments:

  1. Love that pigeon surprise. What a great catch Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pots look great. The pigeon looks a bit peed off!

    ReplyDelete