Sunday, February 20, 2011

Melbourne, Weddings - Pearl & Kelvin's Wedding Day

If it were me, I'd want to look back someday and remember all the little details that I've put into my wedding. All the small touches. Like the flowers we chose. The shoes she wore. Her dress. Because I'm very sure that when it comes to big occasions like weddings, we usually get so worked up, so excited, so adrenalin-pumped, that it all seemed like a blur. 

I'm glad Kelvin asked me to cover Pearl's getting-ready in the morning. I hope they'll both look back at these pictures and remember and relive the little moments of the morning of their wedding day. 

Like Pearl's beautifully sequined dress which was handmade by Kelvin's mom (Alice Chai, design store in Sg. Wang, Kuala Lumpur). I'm very sure a lot of work went into the sequins and beads, and more importantly, the cut of the dress with the amazingly graceful flow of the train. The dress was an exquisite balance of simplicity and embellishment to give a great sense of occasion. A feat, I'm very sure. 

Let's also not forget the moment when Kelvin decided that his car needed a shine. And Pearl laughing as she remarked, "Have you heard of any grooms cleaning their cars on their wedding day?"

Thanks for having me to be a part of your day, Pearl and Kelvin. There's nothing more that I hope for other than that you'll look at these, and smile. 


































11 comments:

  1. What a dream wedding:) Congrats to Pearl and Kevin - and nice job Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos jeremy, as usual. i love the post processing! well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics, J. What do you use for post editing? photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam: Thanks! The Botanical Gardens was beautiful that day. And weather was perfect.

    Katie: Thanks Katie. Usually try to avoid too much post, but I guess gotta give the people what they want? Haha

    Shuks: Yeah, I use Photoshop. Good to know the skills learnt in IACT are being put to good use. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mood of these pic, very nice! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ah Yie! Great to hear that from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The couple’s wedding shoot was just stunning. I liked their wedding spot also. The outdoor wedding venues are best as they have enough space to accommodate large number of guests. I too will be having an outdoor garden themed ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Photography and Video Production Agency from Australia
    We are a creative team of wedding, fashion photographers, makeup artists and stylists who love to uncover people’s story and celebrate it in a photo shoot here

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is really awesome blog. You have shared beautiful pictures of bridal in your blog. I like your job. Indian Bridal Photography in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete