Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ben & Ade's Registration of Marriage - Old Treasury Building Melbourne


I've known Ben and Adeline since my uni days at RMIT. And they're some of the nicest people I have ever known. 

Obviously, when the day came for their Registration of Marriage, I was extremely happy to be invited as one of a few of their friends here in Melbourne to witness the occasion. 

It was held at the amazingly beautiful, old-world, charming Old Treasury Building, Melbourne. 





You know how sometimes you see some couples and you just know that they're gonna be so good together?

Well, Ben and Ade is one such. They make you envious and wish that perhaps one day you'll find that special someone in your life, too.







To see it at my Flickr, click here

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like the first photo, and the one where they're peeping up like mice, so cute! A couple that plays together, stays together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam: Thanks, Sam! You're right, "fun" makes the relationship. Otherwise it's a torture!

    ReplyDelete