Sunday, December 11, 2011

Melbourne, Street - Christmas at Melbourne Town Hall





Christmas is fast approaching! And Melbourne City's surely getting into the festive spirit. For one, the Myer Christmas Windows have been up for a while, bringing in throngs of people even on the weekend when it was raining! (I was out trying to get some photos of the city, but of course.) 

And I love how this year the Nutcracker soldier seems to be having its turn as the "theme". I've seen quite a few of them around the city, and there's even an amazing projection of a short animation of the Nutcracker march onto the majestic facade of the Melbourne State Library

Can't imagine what I'm talking about? I've taken a video with my iPhone that day - click here to go to my Facebook page to see it. Awesome or what? I love this city.




No comments:

Post a Comment