Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The next Nikon assignment






The next Nikon assignment theme is "Wish we were there".  Pretty self-explanatory - you could submit up to five photos which make the judges wish they were there when they see it. 

I decided to submit this as one of my entries. You've probably seen it before (see the whole set in this post). 

It was taken at the St Kilda beach here in Melbourne on a day out with my buddy

I titled the entry "Three Wise Men". 

Here's how I described the picture (limited to 250 characters):  

"A day out at the beach, it suddenly started to rain heavily. But luckily I stayed on. Because like these three, I was rewarded with sunset's golden rays breaking through dramatic black clouds. Taken from behind a platform on the beach."

Will be telling you more about the few other photos I submitted over the next few days (three more from my adventures in New York!). 




No comments:

Post a Comment